Every year, HubSpot surveys thousands of the world’s foremost marketers and salespeople. HubSpot asked them about their most pressing priorities, the challenges they face, and the strategies they plan to add in the year ahead. All of these insights are then consolidated into a master report: The State of Inbound.
This year's report includes:
- ROI benchmarks for inbound campaigns
- What channels marketers should add to remain relevant
- Data-backed steps for marketing and sales to collaborate better
- What disrupters marketers and sales reps are facing
Unlike other industry reports, this one is completely free. You can download it right now at no cost and learn how your business can prepare for the future of inbound.
This year's research findings include:
Leadership and employees struggle under a growing corporate chasm:
- 69% of C-level executives believe their organization's marketing strategy is effective, while only 55% of individual contributors believe their organization's marketing strategy is effective. Learn about "executive isolation" by watching this video.
Marketing and sales not aligned, resulting in challenges:
- 22% of respondents say their organization's sales and marketing relationship is tightly aligned. Learn "The Power of Smarketing" by watching this class.
Top 3 Marketing Challenges in 2017:
- 63% - Generating traffic and leads
- 40% - Proving the ROI of our marketing activities
- 28% - Securing enough budget
Top 3 Sales Challenges in 2017:
- 38% - Getting a response
- 35% - Closing deals
- 30% - Prospecting good leads
For more information on the company behind this report, be sure to check out HubSpot's Marketing and Sales Blogs. There's a goldmine of information for just about everyone from those new to the marketing industry to a seasoned pros. And for those designers and developers out there that need to catch up on everything HubSpot and Inbound-y, there are gobs of resources out there for you too!